May 1, 2014 by thepolishedbutton
Put out the bunting, blow up the balloons, The Polished Button is 1 year old today!
I can’t believe how quickly this past year has flown by, and how much has been packed into it too! Thank you so much to all my lovely customers and friends for the support and positivity you have shown – it has meant the world and you are all fab!
To celebrate, I am offering 3 lucky people some cool prizes!
- 1st Prize is a juicy £25 gift voucher to spend on the website – you can kit yourself out with patterns, fabric and notions or just stock up on all those bits you need!
- 2nd prize is a metre of this gorgeous 1950’s style cotton with a sweet lace trim – perfect for a suntop or maybe a little girl’s dress?
- 3rd prize is a bag of 50 assorted vintage mother of pearl buttons – use them on your dressmaking, craft or knitting projects to add a little vintage glamour!
So how do you enter I hear you cry?
Simply follow the rules below and I will draw winners at random next week. You have until midnight GMT on bank holiday Monday (5/05/14) to get your entries in so go go go!
I’m also offering 15% discount to all my customers as a way of saying thank you – simply pop the code Happy Birthday into the box at the checkout. This is valid until next Thursday – 8th May!
1. Leave a comment on this blog post, with your contact details (email/twitter/blog etc) so I can find you if you win!
2. Like the Facebook page (if you haven’t already) for 1 extra entry
3. Follow us on Twitter and retweet the competition tweet for 1 extra entry
*The competition is open to everyone – the prizes can be posted worldwide! All entries must be received by midnight (12am GMT) on 5/5/14. Winners will be picked at random – if you cannot be contacted within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen*